SteamPunk Magazine editor Margaret Killjoy is on tour with his book What Lies Beneath the Clock Tower, the steampunk Adventure-Of-Your-Own-Choosing novel lauded by Cory Doctorow and Alan Moore among others. The tour will include stops at three wondrous steampunk events, including the Steampunk Ball in Pittsboro (NC), AetherFest in San Antonio (TX), and The Watch City Festival in Waltham (MA).
- April 21 at the Big Idea Bookstore & Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA. 5pm.
- April 23 at the Wingnut in Richmond, VA. 7pm.
- April 24 at Internationalist Books in Chapel Hill, NC. 7pm.
- April 28 at the Steampunk Ball at Davenport & Winkleperry in Pittsboro, NC. 9pm.
- April 30 at Firestorm Cafe & Books in Asheville, NC. 6pm.
- May 2 at the Iron Rail in New Orleans, LA. 6pm.
- May 3 at the East Side Social Center (4202 canal street) in Houston, TX. 7pm.
- May 4-6 I will be performing as an accordionist and presenting and tabling at AetherFest in San Antonio, TX.
- May 9 at Random Row Books in Charlottesville, VA. 7pm.
- May 13 at Back Pages Books in Waltham, MA as part of the Watch City Festival. 11am.